भारत सरकार/ Government of India
नवीन और नवीकरणीय ऊर्ाामंत्रालय / Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
The Pay & Accounts Officer
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, dated the 28th May, 2013
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
New Delhi-110 003.
Subject:- Amendment in the Bench mark cost of “Off-grid and Decentralized Solar Applications Programme” being implemented under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) till 31st March, 2014.
Oct, 2012 reg. additions / amendments in the above mentioned scheme, I am directed to convey the sanction of the President of India for re-fixing/ revising the benchmark cost of the following solar water heating systems in the following manner, with effect from 1st June, 2013 and accordingly the existing provisions in paragraph 5.2 of the aforesaid Scheme which was earlier amended as under, for implementation during the
remaining period of the financial year 2013-14:-
|Type of system||Category||Previous year benchmark cost i.e. 2012-13 (Rs.)||New benchmark cost for 2013-14 (Rs.)||Subsidy (30% of the benchmark cost) (Rs.)|
The other terms & conditions, guidelines and provisions as mentioned in the sanction order/AA of even number dated 08.07.2010 and the subsequent amendments made/ issued from time to time in the Scheme on” off-Grid and Decentralized Solar Applications” would remain same. The amendments made herein above shall come into force with effect from 1st June, 2013 and this Addendum may be read as part of this Ministry’s Sanction order/AA dated 08.07.2010.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(A.K. Mishra) Under Secretary to the Govt. of India Ph: 011- 24362011
-2- Copy of information and necessary action to:-
1. All Central Government Ministries & Departments
2. Department of Public Enterprises (DPE), Block 14, CGO complex, New Delhi
3. Principal Director of Audit, Scientific Audit II, building, IP Estate, Delhi- 02.
4. All State Nodal Agencies/ Channel Partners/manufacturers- Solar Thermal
5. All State Utilities.
6. All Municipal Commissioners.
7. CMD, IREDA, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
8. Director General, Bureau of Indian Standard, Manak Bhawan,9, Bahadur
Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.
9. All the Nationalized and Scheduled Banks
1. PS to Hon’ ble Minster, NRE & PSO to Secretary, MNRE, PS to AS&FA,
2. JS(AS)/ JS (TK)/ Adviser (NPS)/ Adviser (AKD)/ Adviser (PS)
3. Adviser & Head, Solar Energy Centre, Gwal Pahari, Gurgoan
4. All Directors, Sci. D (AN)/DS(F)/DS(PC)
5. All Under Secretaries in MNRE
6. Dir. (NIC) to upload this on the Ministry’s website.
7. CA, MNRE/ Cash Section.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
9. Sanction folder.
(A.K. Mishra) Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Guidelines for online submission of Total Bill of Material (BoM) and application for issue of Concessional Customs Duty Certificates (CCDC) and Excise Duty Exemption Certificate (EDEC) for availing Solar duty benefits (natgrp.org)
- Date set for start of India’s solar anti-dumping investigation (natgrp.org)