MP POWER MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
(A GOVT. of MP undertaking) BLOCK No. 11 First Floor, SHAKTI BHAWAN, RAMPUR, JABALPUR (M.P.) – 482008 Tele/Fax-(0761)2667511,2702402,2702524 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 28.11.2013 No: 07-11/IPC/2013-14/Solar Power/1445
NOTICE INVITING TENDER The MP Power Management Company Ltd. (MPPMCL) Invites sealed responses from interested companies and/ or Bidding Consortium for selection of successful bidder(s) for supply of Solar Power from Grid connected Solar Power Project at the rate fixed for 25 years through a competitive bidding process.
Supply of 100 MW Solar Power From Grid Connected Solar Power Projects for 25 Years Through a Competitive Bidding Process
28-Jan-2014 Time: 1500 Hrs
Rs. 20 Lacs/MW in the form of Bank Guarantee Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Only) or 164 US Dollars (One Hundred Sixty Four Only) towards cost of bidding Document
BID SPECIFICATION NO.:- 07-11/IPC/MPPMCL/2014/Solar Power-81 dated 28.11.2013
• Competitive Bidding will be in accordance with “Single-Stage” bidding process and is open to all Eligible Bidders.
• To obtain further information regarding bidding document, the Bidders may contact:
Executive Director(IPC) MP Power Management Company Limited BLOCK No. 11 First Floor, SHAKTI BHAWAN, RAMPUR Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (M.P) India- Pin 482008 Ph No.- 0761-2667511,2702402,2702524 Fax No. : +91-761- 2667511 Email: email@example.com Website: www.mppmcl.com
Download • The Bidding document is available at www.mppmcl.com and
Detail Bid Document can be downloaded from said web site and non refundable bid document fee of Rs. 10,000/- or 164 US Dollars should be paid in the form of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/ Pay Order drawn in favor of MP Power Management Co. Ltd. Payable at Jabalpur
• The Prescribed Bid Bond of Rs. 20 Lacs/MW Shall be in the form of Bank Guarantee and has to be submitted with RFP as per format 4.6. (Valid for a period of 30 Days from the last date of submission of the response to RFP)
• Bidder must Submit their Bids to the address above at or before 1500 hrs on the above deadline together with the bid bond. Bids reached late due to postal/courier delay or any other reason will not be accepted.
• MPPMCL will not be responsible for any cost incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
• The non financial bid will be opened at 1530 Hrs on the same day of the deadline in the presence of bidders representatives who chose to attend at the address above
• In the event the above date is declared holiday / or local holiday then the tender opening date will be automatically get shifted to the next working day.
• The company reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bid for part or full without assigning any reason thereof .