MP Power Management Company Limited. (MPPMCL) invites sealed responses from interested Companies/Partnership Firms/ Limited Liability Partnership and/or Bidding Consortium for Selection of Successful Bidder(s) for setting up of 150 MW of Solar Power Project(s) for supply of solar power for 25 years through a competitive bidding process. The minimum capacity that could be offered by the Bidders is 2MW and maximum capacity that could be offered is 150 MW.
- Total tender Capacity: 150 MW
- Minimum Bid : 2 MW
- Maximum Bid : 150 MW
- RFP Fees: Rs 25,000/- one time .
- Processing Fees: Non refundable Rs 1,00,000 per generating source
- Bid Bond: Rs 20 Lakh/MW to be returned on submission of Contract Performance Guarantee (CPG)
- CPG: Rs 30 Lakh/MW to be submitted within 30 days of Letter of Intent
- Qualification criteria: Net worth Rs 2 cr per MW.
- Commissioning Timeline: Solar Project of capacity up to 25MW, commissioning shall be within 12 months from the date of financial closure. Above 25 MW, commissioning shall be within 18 months from the date of financial closure
- Technical Qualification: If the Capacity offered by the bidder is more than 5MW, the bidder should have experience of commissioned/synchronized least 1/4th of the capacity of solar projects being offered or 5 MW whichever is lower, either as Project Developer or as EPC contractor. The successful commissioning of the solar plant should be certified by generating certificate/commissioning certificate issued by the state utility/SLDC or any other relevant authority. The capacity has to be commissioned/ synchronized with grid on or before 7 days of the due date for submission of response to the RFP. The Bidder may seek Technical capability of its Parent /Ultimate Parent and / or it’s Affiliate(s) for the purpose of meeting this Qualification. In case of consortium, at least one of the Members or its Parent / Ultimate Parent and / or its Affiliate(s) shall meet this requirement.
- If the Capacity bid by the bidder is less than or equal to 5MW, commissioning / synchronization experience is not required
- Financial Closure: 6 months from PPA date
- Pre Bid Meeting: 20thApril’15
Click below for the documents