The following presentation may include information related to investments made and key commercial terms thereof, including future returns. Such information cannot be relied upon as a guide to the future performance of such investments. The release, publication or distribution of this presentation in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law, and therefore persons in such jurisdictions into which this presentation is released, published or distributed should inform themselves about, and observe, such restrictions. This presentation does not constitute an offering of securities or otherwise constitute an invitation or inducement to any person to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire securities in Scatec ASA or any company within the Scatec Group. This presentation contains statements regarding the future in connection with the Scatec Group’s growth initiatives, profit figures, outlook, strategies and objectives as well as forward looking statements and any such information or forward-looking statements regarding the future and/or the Scatec Group’s expectations are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties, and many factors can lead to actual profits and developments deviating substantially from what has been expressed or implied in such statements.
Power Production – Philippines Short-term impact by seasonality – long-term asset values increasing
• Q2’22 production 20% above 5-year average as expected
• Production in 2H’22 expected to exceed contractual volumes, benefitting from continued high spot prices
• Q3’22 production expected 25% above the five-year average and 45% above the same period last year
• 560 – 640 GWh (100% basis) / 280-320 GWh (proportionate basis)
• Favourable hydrology and shift in product mix
• Long-term asset values increasing – capturing higher energy prices over time with a premium for flexibility.
You must be logged in to post a comment.