This map is part of BRIDGE TO INDIA’s latest Indian solar market research report, the India Solar Compass (April 2012). At over 35 pages, the India Solar Compass contains in-depth analysis on India’s solar market and includes comprehensive analysis on solar policy (central and state), industry analysis on domestic manufacturing and an insight into the status of projects in India. In addition, the report pinpoints the opportunities, timeframe and obstacles for industry leaders looking to leverage the Indian solar opportunity.
- Detailed policy analysis on India’s NSM and state-level analysis on Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- Policy wise breakdown of status of projects in India
- Structure of debt financing for solar projects in India
- Supply analysis on India’s domestic module market
- Key Question : Is the telecom tower market viable?
- Market outlook for the upcoming quarters